Treatment and Recovery Support Services
for Alaskan Native and American Indian Individuals
Set Free Alaska is proud to announce that we are an Access Center for South Central Foundation’s Access to Recovery (ATR) III Program, providing Alaska Natives and American Indians with an opportunity to be introduced to a variety of recovery support services.
Qualifying Individuals Can Receive Vouchers For:
These are some of the life changing services we provide as part of Access to Recovery.
- Clinical Outpatient services.
- Cultural enrichment activities, arts and crafts.
- Life skill instruction.
- Substance use recovery classes and/or group.
- And much more..
Applicant must be uninsured or underinsured and meet income eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be Alaska Native or American Indian.
- Applicant must be an adult age 18 or older.
- Applicant must screen positive for substance use.
Schedule a screening - Contact our office to schedule a screening or discuss eligibility and mention the Access To Recovery Program.
Lisa Hilty, Case Manager