The mission of Set Free Alaska is to facilitate freedom from the bondage of addiction. Set Free Alaska is a Christian treatment center that uses a mind-body-spirit approach to recovery. Set Free Alaska provides service to the community in the area of substance abuse and other related addictions and/or destructive behaviors.
- Set Free Alaska Team
- Every person on this earth is created in the image of God. Therefore, we have a high value for our staff, and the clients that we serve. Each individual deserves to be treated with dignity, respect, and honor, regardless of race, religion, gender, or economic class. A culture of honor and a high value for each person will permeate every aspect of our treatment center.
- Our highest aim is to bring God glory. Our program stands out because God is the center of all that we do. Our desire is to see the kingdom of heaven established here in this state.
- We are a non-profit, community-centered agency. We desire to be a servant and blessing to those around us. It is our goal to partner with, and be a blessing to the local and state community.
- We believe that we should conduct ourselves with excellence. Therefore, our staff, program, and services will be of the highest quality. We desire to be an excellent employer, so that we will have excellent employees, who will provide excellent services to our clients.
- We believe that love is one of the most powerful tools we have. Therefore everything that we do must be motivated by a love for God, each other, and the people that we serve.
- All individuals operating on behalf of Set Free Alaska will conduct themselves with honesty, integrity, and morality as indicated in the Holy Bible.